Re: [Debconf-team] Venezuelan for Debconf 14

Hi Hector,

Le mercredi, 16 janvier 2013 22.33:30, Hector Colina a écrit :
> The Venezuelan Team proposes Puerto La Cruz as a city for Debconf 14

Great! Thanks for putting this proposal together!

> The debconf wiki [a] has a initial proposals and we're working to improve
> it.
>
> [a] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/PuertoLaCruz

As Moray mentionned [0] for the Portland Bid, let's make sure you have the
same level of information: as we will attempt at setting a timeline for the
next stage of the selection process for DebConf14, could you make sure your
wiki page is ready (it mostly is in my view) by Thursday 7. February?

It would also be great if some people behind both currently-known DebConf14
bids could try to "get involved" (in the broad sense of the word), by
subscribing to debconf-team@l.dc.o for example, by trying to attend the IRC
meetings, etc.

Cheers,

OdyX

P.S. CC'ing you as an exception to mailing list policy, to make sure it
reaches you as messenger for the Venezuelan Team.
[0] [🔎] cb219db3cbb8e20fd93336579c9a8d7c@www.morayallan.com