Re: [Debconf-team] Le Camp Accomodation - Bed selling and professional fee

So replying myself, a proposal with real numbers adapting OdyX first draft.

Food:
- sponsored food
- food (40 CHF/day, 320/week)
- no organized food (Attention: no restaurant/shop on short walking
distance)

and for accommodation
- sponsored accommodation (big rooms, sleeping bag, free)
- sleeping bag, 20 or less     (14 CHF/day, 112/week),  2 rooms 36 beds
  + 2 rooms and 58 packed people using "tar xz", 36-40 beds "untar"
- sleeping bag, 14 or less     (17 CHF/day, 136/week),  5 rooms 65 beds
- sleeping bag,  2 beds        (22 CHF/day, 176/week),  5 rooms 10 beds
- Nordic room, 8 or less beds  (22 CHF/day, 176/week), 11 rooms 76 beds
- Nordic room, 4 or less beds  (27 CHF/day, 216/week), 11 rooms 43 beds
- Nordic room, 2 or less beds  (32 CHF/day, 256/week), 16 rooms 32 beds
- Nordic single room           (37 CHF/day, 296/week),  4 rooms  4 beds
- camp/camper (TBA)
- on organized accommodation (free parking)

And separated the attendance fee:
- Individual/student/volunteer (free)
- Professional (100 CHF)
- Corporate (600 CHF)
- Accompanying person (70 or 100 CHF: conference dinner, T-shirt and fun
activities, no conference bag and other conference things)

So to compare with previous year levels:
- professional: 320+216+100 = 636
- corporate:    320+296+600 = 1212

I think OdyX was optimistic (=cheap) on best rooms. I would increas a little bit the prices of that rooms.

And on biggest rooms, I would not pack maximum people, so no more than 20 people per room. Ev. if the registration will go very well, we should find some creative solution not to pack/compress unwilling people.

ciao
	cate