Re: [Debconf-team] Proposal for sponsorship levels (and registration fees) for DC14

I would prefer like last year not to promise the bag so we leave it as an option
for us if we have time, money or a generous sponsor to produce the bag.

I agree, better not promise a bag now.

> We would not get 500 USD from one participant of the conference who
> is associated with the sponsor to whom we gave one free admission.

Exactly, which is why we shouldn't.
Plus, as the one who handled payments at DC13, it'll add yet more complexity to penta and invoicing, and I'd prefer not to do it.

Philipp