Re: [Debconf-team] IRC Meeting minutes; DebConf 14 dates set

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 07:09:17AM -0700, tony mancill wrote:
> > Key decisions from this meeting:

> >  - The DebConf 14 dates have been set: 23-31 August 2014, inclusive
> >    (arrivals permitted Aug 22, people can stay over night to September 1).
> >  - Tony Mancill will put together the sponsorship brochure by the end of the
> >    month.
> >  - Brian Gupta will propose sponsorship levels by the end of the month.
> >  - Steve Langasek will follow up with Philipp Hug's to get a budget done by
> >    the end of November.

> Sorry to respond to the list, but I don't know who manages the ACLs.  In
> order to be able to commit changes to debconf-data SVN repo, it looks
> like someone will need to add me to the scm_debconf-data group.

Whoopsie!  Added you to the team now.

> And while I have interrupted everyone, a few questions/comments about
> the brochure:

> 1)  It contains the sponsorship levels, so will be changes in addition
> to just the dollar amounts, I'll need those preferably before the end of
> the month.

> 2)  It explicitly references DebConf/DebCamp/Debian Day, which doesn't
> really fit for this year.  I'll massage, but will open up for comments
> (once I can push to the repo).

Right; there's no Debian Day planned at all and the DebConf/DebCamp
separation is going away.  Please massage to taste.

> 3)  There are some very minor artifacts along the vertical edges in the
> dc14 logo that would be nice to clean up.  Do we have this logo in
> formats other pdf/png?

Sure do!  Matto had some trouble getting it delivered to the mailing list
for some reason, but I've attached the svg version to this mail.  We should
probably get this checked into debconf-data separately somewhere.

Thanks for taking care of this, Tony!