[Debconf-team] IRC Meeting minutes; DebConf 14 dates set

Thanks everyone for a successful meeting today.  For those not in
attendance, the minutes are here:

http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2013/debconf-team.2013-10-19-18.59.html

Key decisions from this meeting:

 - The DebConf 14 dates have been set: 23-31 August 2014, inclusive
   (arrivals permitted Aug 22, people can stay over night to September 1).
 - Tony Mancill will put together the sponsorship brochure by the end of the
   month.
 - Brian Gupta will propose sponsorship levels by the end of the month.
 - Steve Langasek will follow up with Philipp Hug's to get a budget done by
   the end of November.