Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 01:31:00 +0200 (CEST)
From: Doodle <mailer@doodle.com>
To: Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>
Subject: Doodle: Link for poll "DebConf 14 IRC meetings"

You have initiated a poll "DebConf 14 IRC meetings" at Doodle. The link to your poll is:

http://doodle.com/2y3ey34akmxnm26z

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not forget to cast your vote, too.
(If you did not initiate this poll, somebody must accidentally have used your e-mail address; simply ignore this e-mail, please.)

----- End forwarded message -----