Re: [Debconf-team] A/V opt-out for speakers (Re: Thinking of organising a special mini-debconf

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 9:42 PM, Daniel Kahn Gillmor
<dkg@fifthhorseman.net> wrote:

> as someone who has been on the talks team in the past (i was basically
> AWOL this year) it would help us in talk scheduling to have a tristate
> option in penta for talk submitters:

This is starting to feel like bikeshedding, but here's my 2 cents:

* I/we don't care (default)
* I/we would prefer a video recording, if possible
* I/we would like an audio recording along with video of my slides, if possible
* I/we do NOT want to be recorded

As someone has to implement and follow this, minimizing workload on
both talks and video team seems prudent and the above still allows for
personal choices.

Richard