Re: [Debconf-team] offer to donate/rent Debian-based network appliance for DebConf

Hi

Hideki Yamane <henrich@debian.or.jp> writes:

> Hi debconf team,
>
> On Tue, 6 Aug 2013 09:48:31 +0900
> Hideki Yamane <henrich@debian.or.jp> wrote:
>>  If you would think it would be useful for DebConf or other events, it's
>>  okay to donate. I'll bring 2 boxes, so we can provide it as one is for
>>  DebConf network facilities and another is for Debian 20th birthday gift.
>
>  To give OpenBlocks for 20th birthday present, whom should I talk? :)
>  Please let me know, thanks.

What do you mean? Do you want to donate them to the Debian project? I'm
not sure how usefull that is. I would rather find a creative way to give
it to some attendee at the party (lottery, auction donated to Debian,
contest, ...). You can talk about this to me or any other person of the
orga team.

Gaudenz