Re: [Debconf-team] Conference dinner menu

On Fri, Aug 02, 2013 at 08:04:45AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Raphaël Walther (raphael.walther@gmail.com):

> > > I would *personally* be ok with any of the menus *except* menu 8.
> >
> > I understand you don't like mussels or you are allergic to it.
>
> You probably misunderstood Steve: he mentions that the same (religious
> or cultural) food restrictions that prohibit eating pork happen to
> also prohibit eating some seafood.
>
> > I need to choose in 11 hours and it looks like there is no consensus at all. So
> > unless I received a clear choice from orga team until today at 10:00 GMT. I will
> > go for menu 8.
>
> It's probably hard to get such cear consensus, as that deals with the
> perception we all have on "acceptability" of some food by *other*
> Debconf attendees.
>
> The safest option is probably choosing something as neutral as you
> can. IIRC, that was what you had in menus 3 or 4 (sorry, I have an
> increibly bad connection right now and can't check online....I Don't
> even know when this mail will be going out).

I forget that we can mix starter, main and dessert. We add a discussion with
Christian and we have the following proposal:

Salad (with pork): Salade vigneronne (from menu 7)
Trout: Filet de truite (from menu 8)
Kind of icecream (with alcohol), Parfait glacé du Val-de-Travers (avec alcool) (from menu 7)

Cheers,
Raphaël