Re: [Debconf-team] Lanyards, badge holders and badges

On 07/22/2013 09:14 PM, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:

> b) Badge holders
>
> The current idea is to buy 300 A7 badge holders from Roscheba [0], for
> roughly 126€, aka 160 CHF.
>
> [0] http://www.roscheba.de/product_info.php?info=p116
>
> Apparently Holger might have a cheaper solution; Holger?

these will have a clip. For 0.10 EUR more we get also a cord, so we could
provide every attendees with two alternate way to wear badges, without logo.

And they provide also the paper for badges:
http://www.roscheba.de/product_info.php?info=p279

> d) Design
>
> I intend to work on three generic designs: Organiser, Staff and
> Attendee, but the final layout will depend on the shape selected in c),
> above. AFAIK there was no personalisation used: photo and informations
> from penta, right?

I think we need
Name
Surname
email address
[ev. also the IRC nickname (it is in penta)]

I would use the same design for the free categories, but a different
background color (and a simple line with "Organizer", "Volunteer").

ciao
	cate