Re: [Debconf-team] Day trip decision

Hi

Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <odyx@debian.org> writes:

> Le lundi, 22 juillet 2013 12.15:02, Gaudenz Steinlin a écrit :
>> Yes the late dinner is possible according to Le Camp. We also still
>> have the third option of having busses at different times from
>> Neuchatel to Le Camp and only do dinner at Le Camp to some people.
>
> … with the only hurdle being that the "some" should really be decided
> before DebConf starts if "some" is bigger than 10% of the attendees,
> otherwise we'll just pay Le Camp for meals we won't use, or the
> inverse.

I also asked this Le Camp when they last called me and while don't like
it they at least also did not say no to us only announcing the number of
meals on Monday for that one evening as an *exception*. But for sure it
won't be possible for lots of people to just decide on the spot if they
want to stay in Neuchatel for dinner or not.

Gaudenz