Re: [Debconf-team] DebianDay, Debians 20th birthday, party! (Re: potential wider audience on weekends, Debian Day)

I notice this from the meeting logs:

#agreed debian day will be held friday 16 august, with a party in the
evening possibly preceded by some talks

but ... with the label "debian day" ...

does that mean there is now a wider invitation for people (e.g. not just
DDs) to attend on 16 August during the day and/or the party?

Or this is just an event for DDs?