Re: [Debconf-team] Urgent: Dishwashing & Cleaning

On 09/07/13 15:06, Raphaël Walther wrote:
On Tue, Jul 09, 2013 at 01:39:43PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
On Dienstag, 9. Juli 2013, Raphaël Walther wrote:
I really need a decision today.
Eight more hours and you'll have it :)
Looking forward to have it :)

B. Dishwashing partialy done by 3 students from 14:00 to 22:00 for total
cost of CHF 2640 and volunteer based in the morning.
this amount sounds way more reasonable to me. (I also think its better to use
volunteers in the morning and paid staff in the evening...)
I forget in the calculation to say that the students will get free food for
lunch or dinner. Which mean an additionnal CHF 90 per person or CHF 126.

What about transport?  Do they have to definitely finish and go home at 22:00 or whenever the last bus departs?  Do they have cars and can they potentially work more hours if the work isn't finished by 22:00?

Is anybody considering alternative strategies like disposable plates and cutlery?  I don't believe it is a good option, but if the volunteer option is chosen and it works out badly, then at some point it may be necessary and it would be useful to have costings for the materials (e.g. 3,000 paper plates, ...)

Here are the corrected data:

With current forfait, this would mean
 Forfait:                       3* CHF 800 = CHF 2400
 Social charges estimates: 10%             = CHF  240
 One free meal (worst case CHF 14)         = CHF  378
 Total cost                                  CHF 3018

DISHWASHING & CLEANING
  Dishwashing                 CHF   3018
  Cleaning                    CHF   2243.16
  Total                       CHF   5261.16 (within the budget of CHF 5600!)

Cheers,
Raphaël