Re: [Debconf-team] Urgent: Dishwashing & Cleaning

Patty Langasek <harmoney@dodds.net> writes:

> If this is the way we're going with this, we need to have the dishwashing
> volunteer crew staffed and ready to start with the first full meal (lunch)
> and finish with the last dinner, and someone to be responsible in the event
> the crew can't manage the workload.
>
> Front desk will not be responsible for dishwashing.

I don't think anyone ever suggested that front desk should have anything
to do with this.

IMO the way to go is that before tomorrows meeting we need to find
enough persons willing to organize the dishwashing by volunteers and who
are commited enough that in case of failure they are ready to do the
unstaffed shifts themselves. From IRC and past team meetings I think
thate the following persons are ready to do this. Please correct me if
I'm wrong!

- Holger
- Tiago
- OdyX
- Kevin
- Taffit

I'm ready to add my name if all these stay commited to this.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.