Re: [Debconf-team] Cloud Track at Debconf

Hi,

my short personal answer is:  Anything that takes workload from the
shoulders of the talk selection / scheduling teams is fine.  I have no
idea whether you might get those susper-cow-penta powers to put the
cloud talks into a to be defined Cloud(y) day (hope sun will shine
anyway) or whether you just should send the schedulers a wishlist -
but from my perspective your request is acceptable.

Please note that in previous years we had tracks starting with larger
audience talks in the main auditorium in the morning and moved to the
smaller auditorium with more focussed BoFs.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de