Re: [Debconf-team] Call for Help: DebConf travel sponsorship team

Quoting Steve Langasek (vorlon@debian.org):

> I would like to suggest that any requests that seem "unreasonable" to any
> member of the Herb team should be flagged early and immediately result in an
> email to the applicant, expressing this concern and requesting
> clarification.  Some applicants might have a good reason; others might
> choose to request less sponsorship once they understand that this would
> impact whether they receive any sponsorship at all.

That suggestion seems to make sense to me. Indeed, is there a reason
for the team to not start the review until the registration deadline
is over (hmm, maybe clumsy en_FR but you get the point, I guess).

The only problem is that we aren't sure yet of who the Herb team is
made (no idea who had this idea of naming the team "Herb" but it makes
me feel like we're pot smokers as this is what "herbe" means *also* in
French).