[Debconf-team] Concentrating on DebConf14

Hi,

I just wanted to say that I plan to start concentrating my DebConf work on DebConf14 from now. This is for three reasons:

- as I have some other Debian projects to push forward, so need to spend less time on DebConf work for now

- so that we can avoid the situation from last year where no one non-local was thinking about the next year's DebConf (I'm currently very happy with the Portland team's status, but someone should focus on it)

- since DebConf13 plans are so very different from what I personally want in a DebConf.

I will still be around for DebConf13 stuff as I have been during the past few weeks, but don't expect me to preemptively jump on every issue without being asked.

--
Moray