[Debconf-team] Regular debconf-team meeting time

Hi

Sorry for not announcing the results of the Doodle poll earlier (as
promised).

The result of the poll shows that two times are best for most team
members. Either Wednesday 2000 UTC (2200 CEST) or Tuesday 1800 UTC
(2000 CEST). While Wenesday has everyone at least "maybe" attending it
has quite a lot of maybes. So that's why I propose Tuesday 1800 UTC as
the regular meeting time.

So the next meetings will be (first Tuesday of each month):
* Tuesday 7th May 1800 UTC
* Tuesday 4th June 1800 UTC
* Tuesday 2th July 1800 UTC
* Tuesday 6th August 1800 UTC

If more than monthly meetings are needed, we can schedule them in between.

Gaudenz

P.S.: Please someone add thes dates to the ics file.

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.