Re: [Debconf-team] [DC14] Portland team: DebConf in the USA

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 05:16:22PM +0100, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:

[... a lot of stuff removed...]

Could you please re-read my email? I said it had nothing to do with the
on-going discussion w.r.t USA. I think Daniel got very sensible answers
and he should realize now it is time to stop.

> Now for the "kind of attitude", I'd appreciate if you could be clearer: are
> you saying that Gunnar's "not the right time to get too much into details" at
> the "bids discussion" time will lead to problems similar to this year's ?

Your question is hard to understand, let me rephrase my point:
Ignoring some stuff because you think they will be solved or "workarounded"
later is not a good idea at the choosing bid stage as we have seen this year.