Re: [Debconf-team] URGENT: Open questions about DC12 finances to finish Final Report

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:23:29 +0100
Henning Sprang <henning.sprang@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> To finish the finance part of the DC12 Final Report(miracles sometimes
> need a bit longer to happen...), I urgently need some missing
> information - adding names where I believe to know who can help me,
> but anybody having answers to these questions is invited to step ahead
> :) Thanks in advance!
>
> * Missing receipts or contract or any formal paper confirming the full
> and total hotel payment
> ** can probably answered by Norman? Or Leo, do you have a copy of this?

I'll go to Seminole tomorrow, the receipts are still in there.

> * Missing Up to date isic bank account data with the very latest data
> especially the last hotel payment transfers
> ** that is ~1650$ cash draw for pre-last hotel payment, spi->isic
> transfer for last hotel payment, ~4100$ cash draw for very last hotel
> payment
> ** Norman?

Is it the same as the other one? If you get the hotel receipt, can this point be solved? Looks like yes to me :)

> * Review/help with ledger data: total balance  is about 0, but assets
> look strange - bis minusses on one side, bis plusses still on spi and
> ffis...
> ** can someonelook into this and review the data? Darst? Norman?

Is the info about sponsors bag expenses in the ledger? that was an expense post-debconf and not sure if is recorded in the ledger.

> * missing receipts for some "smaller" amounts
> ** Please see missing_receipts.ods in SVN - especially the receipt for
> bags and the tshirts part that has not been paid by SIMAS seems ti be
> missing,
> ** Leo, Norman?

I'll check the receipts you left me tomorrow, I have it in the office and today I'll not go there. But I think I don't have receipt for bags and tshirts, maybe Leo, he was the one charge of those payments and not me, as far as I can remember.

Regards,

--
Norman García Aguilar <norman@riseup.net>