[Debconf-team] Accomodation categories and Pricing meeting

Hi

During the last team meeting we decided to hold a mini meeting about the
accomodation pricing and different categories. This meeting is not
intended to decide about this but to make a proposal for the next team
meeting. It's about finding a solution that takes into account most of
the issues raised on the list so far.

If you are interested in participating in this meeting, please fill in
the following Doodle poll until Monday 18th February 2400 UTC. I cannot
guarantee to find a date and time that suits everyone but I'll try hard
to find a date where most different views are represented.

http://www.doodle.com/xtetek7krammqpf9

I'll send a summary of the current state of the discussion to the list
as soon as possible.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.