[Debconf-team] DebConf12 final report - Final version ?

Hi all,

Following up on the DebConf12 Final report topic; have uploaded the current
status of it to

http://people.debian.org/~odyx/tmp/pee7co1aThahVo5i/DebConf12-FinalReport_20130210.pdf

Please make any necessary modifications in the svn repository until tomorrow
at the DebConf team meeting so that it can be declared as "final version"
and be pushed as such to media.debconf.org and to our various sponsors.

As far as I can see from the repository:

> Bid process
> 	Fernando Estrada
> Budgeting
> 	Norman García
> Debian Day
> 	Leandro Gómez

These are still missing.

> Message from the DPL

This one got replaced by a DebConf chair text, thanks to Moray.

> Photos / Pictures

There are more pictures now, thanks to Moray again.

> Copyright

Picture credits and GPL have been added.

Cheers,

OdyX

P.S. Despite what I thought, I won't have time today or in the next days for
     more "Final Report" work, please take over if anything is needed before
     14. February.