Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf12 final report - Status and course of action

> Thanks.

I have uploaded some pics I think we can use taken by me [1]

> * Please look for some photos of the hacklabs and talk rooms, and get
> permission to use them.  For both categories, choose photos where the rooms
> look busy, rather than the most artistic ones.  It's also better to choose
> ones where individual people are small in the image, unless  you also ask
> those people for permission to use the photos.  After getting permission, we
> should add them to the report in addition to the current ones (or if you
> find very many good ones, we can replace current hacklab/talk images).

Ok, we had long weekend so Monday morning I'm planning to browse the
flickr uploads and search for pics that fill that description, at the
moment I think I had two of the hacklab not that bad (lower resolution
than the ones on the svn) and one of the main talk room...

[1] http://www.flickr.com/photos/90638369@N00/sets/72157632666240539/with/8437709502/

--
The only constant is the change