Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 13 localteam meeting Sunday 27th January 3pm (localtime)

On 22/01/13 22:57, Luca Capello wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 15:59:22 +0100, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
>> As discussed on IRC during the last Meeting I propose to have a
>> "localteam" face to face meeting:
>>
>> Date:     Sunday 27th January 2013, 3pm-7pm localtime (CET)
>> Location: Donnerbühlweg 33, Bern (my place close to the main station)
> [...]
>> After the meeting I invite everyone to a small dinner.
>
> I am still unsure if I could come or not, in any case I can not stay for
> the dinner.

I'm also not sure if I can come or not, but subject to being there
myself or making other arrangements, I can offer a Polycom device for
remote participation if anybody can't come but would like to dial in
over SIP

Gaudenz, thanks for your generous offer of dinner and I will make sure
to give you a definite yes or no answer before Sunday