Re: [Debconf-team] I wish you a wonderful 2013 & DebConf13! (oh, and DebConf14 too)

Hi Sylvestere

Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre@debian.org> writes:

> On 14/01/2013 19:04, Daniel Pocock wrote:
>> On 14/01/13 15:51, Holger Levsen wrote:
>>> So, and about the delay in sending this mail, which I started on January 1st
>>> or 2nd: these false accusations on -project (you know who you are!) severely
>>>
>> <snip>
>>> And yes, I'm talking about the thread with the subject "Insider manipulation
>>> of DC13 site selection, and apparent coverup" here, starting at
>>> http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2012/12/msg00032.html
>>>

>> It is rather disturbing and disrespectful to those asking for
>> information that people continue to belittle them and accuse them of
>> spreading "false" information, while keeping the facts hidden.
>>
> For your information, I was motivated to propose Paris as a city for
> Debconf 14 (or 15).
> However, these recent threads/attitudes broke my motivation to start
> anything on this subject.

I'm very sad to hear this. Please don't let your decision be influenced
by a few people complaining. Please submit your proposal anyway. I'm
sure the vast majority of the debconf-team tries to support any possible
local team.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.