Re: [Debconf-team] reports from Le Camp "BSP", part 3: irc meeting(s) on the internet

Holger Levsen dijo [Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 12:18:05PM +0100]:
> Hi,
>
> On Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> > Friday 2nd I can't attend. Monday 5th is OK. Wednesday 31th as proposed
> > by Gunnar is OK for me as well. I think in addition to the chairs (or at
> > least 2 chairs) it's also important that at least 3 persons highly
> > involed locally are present. If this is the case I fine with a date
> > where I can't attend personally.
>
> (BTW, I think Gunnar proposed Wednesday the 7th)
>
> And Wednesday tomorrow (31st) wont work for me, it conflicts with the social
> event at pycon.de.
>
> So Monday 5th?

Yes, I proposed the 7th, as tomorrow I'll leave Mexico City around
10AM (UTC-6), so the meeting would have to be incredibly early for our
standards (and quite hurried as well).

Again - I'm OK with the meeting being on the 5th without me, or the
7th with me.