[Debconf-team] reports from Le Camp "BSP", part 4: some random prices in switzerland

Hi,

just some random data points on what I spent during my 3 days in Switzerland.
I didnt see a supermarket from inside, just kiosks & bars, basically.

 4.10 CHF 1 tram (public transport) within Zurich, single trip
 9.00 CHF 2 coffees in train
 3.50 CHF crossaint and a cookie (in zurich)
 6.90 CHF small bottle of orange-juice und toast-sandwhich in zurich
 4.00 CHF small bottle of orange juic at jungfrau park in interlaken
 3.90 CHF 0.3l beer in a small restaurant in interlaken (where even tapwater
was between 2-5 CHF, though swiss locals said that was exceptional rare. A
pizza Margarita was 16.80 CHF there...)
26.00 CHF rock-concert (in an alternative location in Bern)
15.00 CHF dinner menu there (soup+main course, either vegan or with meat)
 4.00 CHF 0.3.l beer there, 0.5l was 5 CHF
22.00 CHF individual contribution to raclette and other food on
saturday+sunday

trains (all one way)

65 CHF     Zurich-Interlaken
26 CHF     Interlaken-Bern
18.6 CHF   Bern-Neuchatel
18.5 CHF   Neuchatel-Bern, but I actually paid 10 EUR and 7.2 CHF at the
vending machine.

cheers,
	Holger