Re: [Debconf-team] Minutes meeting with Le Camp, Thursday 25-10-2012

Le samedi, 27 octobre 2012 02.06:03, Holger Levsen a écrit :
> On Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012, Michele Cane wrote:
> > As I wrote to answer gaudenz, they consider the pre reservation mail
> > sent by Luca after winning the bid legally binding and the do not
> > exclude to take legal action.
>
> so no point in signing any congract any more or doing further negotiations?

There's indeed no point in trying to understand their side of the coin and in
trying to get a balanced view on the matter, no.

What people don't appear to realize is that we are discussing going there
since last November and that the first signs of doubts appeared only in
August, _while_nothing_changed_since_then_.

*sigh*

OdyX