Re: [Debconf-team] Minutes meeting with Le Camp, Thursday 25-10-2012

Hi,

On Thu, 2012-10-25 at 17:44 +0100, Moray Allan wrote:
> On 2012-10-25 16:17, Michele Cane wrote:
> > We just came back from the meeting with Mr. Pianaro and below you can
> > find the minutes also available at:
> > http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Meetings/20121025
>
> Thanks for your work on this.

You are welcome.

> > Please note that Le Camp is waiting for an answer on Monday 29th.
>
> > * Final date for contract signing
> >  2012-10-22 (now next Monday)
>
> Please could you clarify this part:
>
> - Are they currently expecting us to say "yes" and sign by Monday 29
> October?

The expected us to sign in September.

> - What happens if we miss that deadline?

As I wrote to answer gaudenz, they consider the pre reservation mail
sent by Luca after winning the bid legally binding and the do not
exclude to take legal action.

Cheers

Mike