Re: [Debconf-team] Le Camp contract, 2012-09-27

Hi Luca,

Don't you think it would make more sense to meet Mr. Pianaro after the BSP?
So we could discuss the current issues and agree on what we want/can agree on before bothering him again.
Philipp

On Oct 23, 2012 10:47 AM, "Luca Capello" <luca@pca.it> wrote:
Hi there!

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 09:09:50 +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
S> On Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:49:39 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
>>
>> Please do, Luca!
>
> I forgot to report here that Mr. Pianaro is not available until Tuesday,
> October 23th.  I do not know yet if it is still useful that I meet him
> before the BSP in 'Le Camp', though:

Mr. Pianaro will not be there this week-end, so Michele and myself will
meet him this Thursday.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca