[Debconf-team] Balmer's quote added to SVN

I've just received the quote from Balmer's and dropped it in SVN for
people to review ahead of Monday's meeting:

svn+ssh://user@svn.debian.org/svn/debconf-data/dc13/venue-evaluation/interlaken/balmers

Average rate is 25 CHF/night including breakfast and bus pass.

I believe this is highly competitive, as they would normally charge
higher rates for the smaller rooms, but they are just giving us an
average rate.

They ask for us to promote their adventure/excursion bookings
exclusively.  As they are the biggest hostel in town and we may not need
any other hostel as an official partner, this does not seem unreasonable
for us.  Nonetheless, this is an initial quote and may be subject to
further negotiation.

Regards,

Daniel