[Debconf-team] for next IRC meeting - bid acceptance criteria

The discussion on IRC suggests there is not universal support for the
DC13 budget around Le Camp's contract

There is also an alternative Swiss option emerging (Interlaken) which
may or may not address some of the concerns

I would propose for the next meeting we need to reach a decision on
criteria: in other words, what is the `threshold' to finally sign the Le
Camp contract?  Or alternatively, what is the threshold for Interlaken
to displace Le Camp?

Without having a consensus on this threshold, I fear discussion will
continue and opportunities may actually be lost, as either venue could
be taken by other events, or prices could be increased.

Furthermore, should the decision be 100% restricted to the
budget/financial risk of the contract, or should it be permitted to
formally open up discussion about other preferences (e.g. the size of
the dorms)?  I have not raised these things again as I feel that the
local team's proposal was already endorsed when the bid was accepted,
but other people have lingering concerns.

To summarise these two agenda items:

1. criteria for budget viability/acceptance and contract signing?

2. can/should other issues still be considered?