[Debconf-team] questions for hotel people

Hi,

I was about to go to sleep and realized we *needed* to get some
questions asked:

- When do we need to know the number of rooms we are using?  How many
are reserved now?  How flexible are they?

- What is the cost structure?  In particular, what about canceling
rooms at the last minute?

- In the budget right now, there are different costs for different
hotels.  Are we using them in the order cheapest to most expensive, so
that the more expensive rooms get canceled first, and if we have more
rooms, it is the highest price listed?  (28$/night, 38$/night,
58$/night.)  Are the $58/night special accom?

- Will we be able to add more rooms if they are available?

- Will we need to assign them or will they?

I know that you still don't know which hotels we are using, and if the
gov is paying.  That just means you should make your best guess at
_both_ of these possibilities (it's OK if you don't know for sure, I
know how it changes).  The reg team can't work until they
know what limitations they have and what they need to get done.

Everyone else, any other questions?

- Richard