[Debconf-team] Travel sponsorship money (and other money things)

Hi,

Money we still need:

- Miscellaneous expenses (<5 k$)
- Accommodation sponsorship: about 5-10 k$
- Travel sponsorship: about 30-40 k$

Sources of money are (we will use money from top to bottom, but bottom
ones generally become confirmed first):

- Reducing number of attendees (will naturally occur at reconfirmation).
- Increasing professional attendees numbers.
- Reducing costs (naturally occurring).
(above this point is likely enough to pay for all accommodation)
- Government support (about 20 k$) (still waiting.  For now, let's
  plan on not having it and be happy when it does.)
- DebConf11 surplus (about 25 k$)
- Debian guarentees (10 k$)

We *do* have enough for accom sponsorship, I think.

We haven't talked about travel sponsorship yet, or identified where
that money will come from.  I think that it is reasonable to ask for
DC11 surplus to be able to send out travel sponsorship confirmations
(and then hopefully not use that surplus).  What do you all think?

Travel sponsorship team, how much would you like to request?

- Richard