Re: [Debconf-team] Investigating the Debian involvement in DebConf12

Quoting Stefano Zacchiroli (leader@debian.org):

> Hi Richard, thanks a lot for this excellent work.

I think this is never said enough: having Richard in the debconf-team
during last years has been a tremendous help for all DC since DC9.

Not that all other people who have been involved (some for years) do
not deserve the same deep respect (you know who you are, most ppl in
the global team!), but Richard's mail which you answer to made me
considerably happy and confident : sometimes we may have the feeling
that we run out of good volunteers and involved people....and such
mail just completely changes this feeling. Yes, things are under
control.

So, it had to be said, but thanks for your work, Richard.