Re: [Debconf-team] Data processing scripts

On Thu, Jun 07, 2012 at 07:46:21PM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:

> http://debconf-data.alioth.debian.org/stats/registration-data.txt
> http://debconf-data.alioth.debian.org/stats/rooms-by-date-2.txt
> http://debconf-data.alioth.debian.org/stats/food-by-date.txt

For these scripts, I should point out the importance of the
only-attend, only-reconfirmed, only-arrived (and only-all)
directories.

For each of these reports, you can limit to only {attend, reconfirmed,
arrived}.  Those respective subdirectories process the data limited by
those criteria.  (And the only-all directory does everyone in the dc12
system, even if they aren't marked "attend").

I occasionally change the top-level scripts to reflect what stage of
the conference we are in (attend -> reconfirmed -> arrived).  I think
registration-data lists what the filter is.

Also, if the files get out of date (look at timestamps), poke me.

- Richard