Re: [Debconf-team] A new volunteer - full time

Gema Jimenez Cantarero <gjcantarero@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello!

Hi,

> I'm Gema Jimenez Cantarero (hask on IRC) , industrial engineer from
> Nicaragua and a new volunteer. I will be a full time local team member
> from May 21th.
> Yes, full time. I have quit my job recently and decided to go crazy
> and help to organize the event. :-)
> I'm offering to help in anything you need in order to guarantee a good
> development of the event.

I note that nobody got around to replying to this on-list, so I thought
I'd do so, just to make sure that it is on record that we're very happy
to welcome you as a volunteer.

I'm glad to hear (from Holger) that you've already been welcomed on IRC
and in person.

> Thanks in advance for your help and see you soon!

You should perhaps wait until after the conference before thanking us
;-)

I'm sure you'll have fun (exhausting fun) -- DebConf is a special event.

Welcome on board.

Cheers, Phil.