[Debconf-team] fiber switch needed / planning the network

Hi,

(mail written in very short time due to bunissimo RL foo in .ni :-)

we will be able to use the universities fibres to connect the different
buildings at UCA university, see
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debconf-data/dc12/uca-map.xcf

"servers" is where the serveroom is, which also has the uplink arriving. there
we need a fibre switch. see the lower bunch of cables (which are all marked
with the location of the other end!) on

http://layer-acht.org/fotos/660_Nicaragua_2012/20120504_009_Sm.jpg.212.html

One such other end you can see in

http://layer-acht.org/fotos/660_Nicaragua_2012/20120424_014_Sm.jpg.12.html

(Thats in "aula 2". Aula 1+3 and the hacklabs are equally equipped.)

So the question is, who can bring such a switch and is also arriving very
early at DebCamp?

cheers,
	Holger