Re: [Debconf-team] Mail about sponsoring to Debian consultants

On Sat, 26 May 2012 13:00:10 +0200
Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi
>
> As discussed at the last meeting I drafted a mail to be sent out to all
> the addresses on the Debian consultants list. Unfortunately (for
> Debconf, not for me ;-) ) I'm going to be away until Monday late evening
> and I won't have time to send the mail. I have commited the text and the
> extracted list of addresses to the debconf-team SVN repository. So if
> anyone has some time to do this, feel free to just send the mail. It may
> even be better if the mail was sent from someone a bit more known for
> doing DebConf organisation and who can also better answer possible
> questions. My idea was to also attach the sponsoring brochure PDF from
> the website.

Maybe it's a good idea to send the email with a @debian.org or @debconf.org email, or is not neccessary?

and we can add a link to the document, so we don't need to attach the document.

Regards,

--
Norman García Aguilar <norman@riseup.net>