Re: [Debconf-team] Track coordinator for Debian Science

Sylvestre Ledru dijo [Fri, May 18, 2012 at 02:48:43PM +0200]:
> Hello,
>
> I am volunteer to be the track (co-?)coordinator for Debian Science.

Thanks Sylvestre!

I'm creating the track, and you will be the coordinator. I was just
approached by David Bremner asking for information about it - And
AFAICT we still don't have any suitable talks, but please feel free to
ask people for specific submissions (or point me to actual submissions
that should be part of the track).