Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] fiber switch needed / planning the network

Hi,

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 10:45:38AM -0600, Norman García Aguilar wrote:
> I'm getting a CISCO WS-2960G-24TC-L borrowed from june 25th to july
> 15th. It has four sfp ports and 20 gigabit ethernet ports.
>
> We will check with UCA Network Admin to see if it will solve our
> needs :)

The picture shown earlier:
http://layer-acht.org/fotos/660_Nicaragua_2012/20120424_014_Sm.jpg.12.html
is a cable which you cannot plug to an sfp.
(AFAIK this cable type is native to huawei)

If you can use that media converter that is another story...

Regards,
  cstamas
--
CSILLAG Tamas (cstamas) - http://digitus.itk.ppke.hu/~cstamas

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.