Re: [Debconf-team] Today's DebConf global meeting report

> * A local spanish teacher will be offering classes too. Please contact xamanu (Felix) or h01ger about this.

Assuming the potential demand, we should create a list of teachers of
spanish for DebConf.

Maybe Felix can add the data of his teacher (name, teaching schedules,
contact information) and we can add one or two more teachers.

> > * You can check http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Artwork

Does the countdown banner has some code to insert code for its properly
function?

Cheers,

--
Rodrigo Rodríguez