Re: [Debconf-team] penta account not completed

Hello,

> > I did that already, I also checked my mail server logs, no email from
> > pentabarf.
>
> here's why:
>
> mail.log:May  7 23:04:50 s_local@cmburns postfix/smtp[26419]: 8C6B8358AE:
> to=<simo@probeta.net>, relay=mx.probeta.net[87.216.218.254]:25, delay=1.5,
> delays=0.14/0.01/0.89/0.44, dsn=5.1.1, status=bounced (host
> mx.probeta.net[87.216.218.254] said: 550 5.1.1 <simo@probeta.net>: Recipient
> address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO
> command))
>
> So you entered a wrong email address :-)

Ooops! I don't know if I was too slept or too excited because I'll go to
Debconf in Nicaragua XDD And yes, I've just seen the log in my mail
server.

Is it possible to reset this username or is it bettet I create a new
one?

Anyway, sorry for the noise...

sim[o|6]