Re: [Debconf-team] Questions for global team from UCA

Hi Richard,

could you please help us with this:

On Dienstag, 6. März 2012, Leandro Gómez wrote:
> 2012/3/5 Andrew McMillan <andrew@morphoss.com>
> > I wonder if we could get some kind of statement from Columbia University
> > in New York regarding the value they felt they got from hosting
> > DebConf10?
> That would be really nice, and it could help us in securing the venue.

(see the full thread for context)

A day or three doesn't matter, but as it's about securing the venue for the
conf about to happen in just 4 months, it's also nothing to do in some weeks
;-)

cheers,
	Holger