Re: [Debconf-team] DC11 sponsorship levels

Hi,

after some more thinking I'd like to amend myself, with - I believe -
editorial changes ;-)

On Samstag, 25. Februar 2012, Holger Levsen wrote:
> BRONZE - Starting from $2000 for anyone and from $1000 for local, Central-
> American sponsors.
>
> - Logo on our website / Logo en las páginas web.

+ link back to the company homepage. (If some company'd want a deeper link, I
try to get some additional sponsorship for that ;-)

> - Logo included in full-page thank you ad in Linux Magazine worldwide /
> Logo en una página de agradecimientos de la revista Linux Magazine
>
> SILVER - starting from $5,000
>
> Benefits from bronze, and also:
>
> - Logo printed on conference t-shirts / Logo impreso en las camisetas
>
> - Logo printed on conference bag / Logo impreso en las bolsas
>
> - Opportunity to provide corporate materials to be distributed to
> attendees in their conference bags
>
> GOLD - starting from $12,500
>
> Benefits from silver, and also:
>
> - Logo printed larger and in superior position / Logo de tamaño y
> colocación especial
>
> - Logo in video streams and recordings / Logo en las transmisiones de
> vídeo.
>
> - Logo on banner in conference lobby / Logo en rótulo a la entrada de la
> conferencia
>
> PLATINUM - starting from $25,000
>
> Benefits from gold, and also:

- Status as "DebConf12 Conference Enabling Sponsor"

> - Name and description of sponsor in all press releases relating to the
> conference / Nombre y descripción en todos los communicados de prensa
> relacionados con la conferencia
[move up]

> - Logo on banner behind talk podiums / FIXMYSPANISH

[explicit talk benefit removed]

> in plain, short english:
>
> - bronze = logo on website
> - silver = logo on tshirt
> - gold = logo on video
> - platinum = super Debian supporter!

platinum = DebConf12 conference enabling sponsor

How does this sound?

cheers,
	Holger