[Debconf-team] Website texts and code cleanup

Hello, good News!

The new website design is up it has now some more texts and a Spanish
version: http://debconf12.debconf.org/
We are currently working on getting more texts ready and translated.  In
case you have some spare time you are welcome to help us a bit, by
reviewing or improving English texts in the wiki [1].

Pushing the website live I realized that the web server is not
interpreting correctly archives ending with .es in this folder (for dc 8
it seemed to work). Anyway I changed the script handling now to the
following pattern: NAME.es.xhtml instead of NAME.xhtml.es This is surely
a more standard way of naming xhtml files.

The script which is getting executed by cron every ten minutes processes
and then copies the resulting files to the directory of the web server's
virtual host. But it is NOT deleting old files, in case they have been
created before. I don't have any access to the web server, so I'd like
to ask one of you to clean the files up (by deleting all) once and run
the script again.

Thank you!
Cheers,
Felix