[Debconf-team] Please help review the DC11 final report

Hi!

We have the final report almost ready to be shipped, yay! Barring a
couple of details (such as making explicit the right credits for the
photos, which are in a not-precisely-well-organized textfile, or
getting some easter eggs out), my only request from you all, specially
from native English speakers, is to go through it and check if I have
made any stoopid mistakes. The texts were all reviewed already by
native speakers, but reading bits of them again won't hurt. And the
photo captions could all use some help.

You can build it yourselves (debconf-data/reports/dc11$ make), or get
it from:

   http://gwolf.org/files/dc11-report-very-alpha.pdf

Thanks!