[Debconf-team] Materials for DebConf13 decision meeting

As part of the decision meeting, we consider what each bid says on these points:

- Bid teams describe how their bid meets each of the points on the
priority list (http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/PriorityList)
- Bid teams describe weak points in their own bid
- Bid teams describe strong points in the other bid

Bid teams, please post your final versions of these to the wiki today,
and reply to this message with the link(s) when they're there and no
longer being changed.  It would be helpful if you could do this early
enough so that everyone has time to read them before the meeting
starts.

(In case it's not obvious to everyone, we *don't* want you to list
your own strong points, or the other bid's weak points.)

In addition, if you feel you have changed anything materially in your
bid, or in the description of your bid on the wiki, in the last few
weeks, I recommend that you summarise the modifications to the list,
so that people who read the bids a long time ago notice the changes
you have made!

Thanks,

--
Moray