[Debconf-team] Possible time for DebConf13 decision meeting

As far as I can see, the least bad time for the DebConf13 decision
meeting might be 1900 on Monday 20 January.

The only person who's replied to the polls and definitely can't make
that slot is Clint, who's unfortunately almost entirely unavailable in
the poll timeframe.  Didier either can or can't make it depending
which of his two responses I look at, but if the 'no' one is true,
there are still four other possible Swiss representatives who could be
there.

Tell me if anyone sees a better answer from this data:

http://www.doodle.com/pefyqahvf6zifr34
http://www.doodle.com/56v9k9adpxeusuis

Otherwise we'll announce that as the time and date for the meeeting,
later on today.

--
Moray