[Debconf-team] sponsorship brochure

Heya, friendly (and recurring :-)) suggestion,

Can we please prominently link to the sponsorship brochure from
http://debconf12.debconf.org/become-sponsor.xhtml as we did last year at
http://debconf11.debconf.org/sponsorship.xhtml ?

We've gone through this last year and I believe (please correct me if
I'm wrong) we resolved that there are no good reasons to sort of hide
the sponsorship brochure. In fact, I'm even convinced that only
advertising an email contact point instead of *first* handing out the
sponsorship brochure (where wannabe sponsors can find some figures)
effectively harms our ability to find sponsors.

If the *new* sponsorship brochure is not ready yet, no big deal, we can
link to the old one, making it clear that it refers to past conference
edition and that it might be subject to change.

Just a suggestion,
Cheers.